Friday, May 16, 2008

THE BEGINNING OF MY BIG APPLE ADVENTURES

So what better time to become a regular blogger than while I'm spending the summer in New York City? It's a perfect time, I know. So between my brainstorming and campaign-creating at McCann Erickson, I have some fun. Let me fill you in. I'll start with today's adventure at Good Morning America.
My alarm went off at 5:00 A.M., hit the snooze 5 times, up at 5:25, shower, get ready, and out of the door by 6:05 to catch the subway to 42nd street. Then off the train, walk a few blocks and we arrived at Bryant Park and started our hour and a half wait in a big line to watch Josh. I feel like I was close enough to him that we can be on first name basis, ha! Yes, Josh Groban. He is just as good live as he is on each of his CD's, but he was also very nice, and very funny. Oh, and did I mention the rain? Nope, not yet. There was a nice rain, then mist, then rain that showered us all morning, but it only added to the experience. Overall, it was definitely a blast. I just might be back next week for Counting Crows, we'll see.
(That's Billy, Vanessa, Me, Randi & Stephen up top, then V and I again down below.)